Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy Happy Day

Friday was our Anniversary.  It was also a day full of test and Dr. visit's.   Over the years of anniversary's I have put in a lot of thought as to where we would go for dinner.  Sometime it was very elaborate places and sometime is it was celebrated by spending the whole week-end someplace.
This year it was celebrated on the Columbia river, on a little boat I call "Wild thing".
We had pizza!   Pretty fancy huh?  
 The river was as smooth as glass.  I hope that means smooth sailing for a long time to come.
I had a great report from the Dr.  there is no cancer!!  I will have to do some follow up visits for awhile.  I can never remember a time when a Dr. gave me a hug. I think I hugged back just as hard, and said Thank you a million times.
I am so blessed, to be able to live here in paradise.  From our mighty river to our mighty mountains, I am blessed.
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Congratulations on your tests - so gld that everything is fine. Beautiful river - sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Nonie! May your blessings continue for many,many years. Big hugs, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand your joy! I think the way you celebrated your anniversary was fantastic. I always feels you should do the things you love the most on those special days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Nonie!! Love the pics too! It just looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful anniversary...and no cancer. Praise the Lord.
    I am so happy for you, dear one.

    ReplyDelete