Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Decisions

                                                     Trying to decide

Defiantly time to get back to sewing and now there are decisions to be made.

I have decided to use the HOLLY pattern, from Bonnie Blue.  I have used this a thousand times but it still needs a new look.
  So, wanting to use fabric on hand I thought the bees would be cute.
I want to add ribbon and now the decision as to use yellow, which doesn't seem like a good idea or go with something along the line of using black ribbon.

            Bee fabric with yellow ribbon

               Using black ribbon


My other choice is to order black and white colored ribbon as suggested.  I am tending to think black and white, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Nonie,

    It was lovely to have you drop in on LAWN TEA and to leave such a delightful comment on my post on BJ. Isn't she such a sweet kind funny friend! I'm so glad you came by, and I'm enjoying your own blog. The little bees fabric is simply precious, and the pattern looks just darling for a wee one. Those days of little short dresses and hairbows are far too brief, and so we cherish them and enjoy the new littles coming along.

    Thank you for joining us today, and I know BJ appreciates it---she's just so dear, and is looking in from time to time to check the comments.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love your blog, so glad I found it.

      Delete
  2. Hello Nonie, I am so delighted to have found your blog and amazed at your posts on smocking. I have never seen it done, but have a baby dress of mine that my mother smocked. It must have been something she didn't enjoy, or just didn't have the time for after that, because I can not remember ever seeing her doing it.
    I like the black, it just pops more.
    I'll be back to check out more posts and while I'm here I'll invite you to visit my blog, too.
    Have a happy week.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so nice to meet you Connie. Glad you found me and so glad I found you. I will be a regular visitor.

      Delete