Tuesday, June 20, 2017

WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL?

                               NOT ME, THAT"S FOR SURE

I will start by asking for prayers for Mr.and Mrs Sweet. 
she, is also known as BJ, owner of the blog sweet nothings.
                          
So, here I am in an argument with of all people GOD! 
I was told to post asking for prayer, I said " I did already, I posted on noniesparadise."   This has been going on for a few days.  Of coarse over those days, I found I had no motivation, none!!   I delayed as best I could.  I read books, and all the time there was this voice saying "Post asking for prayer, BJ needs prayer".   
BJ, is the sweetest person, here is a couple of post from her blog.




Then I went over and read her blog and it came through loud and clear, please pray.  Bill is fighting cancer and is fighting hard.  I know you will hold them in your hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for this inspiring post. We covet and are so grateful for all the prayers we can get. Thank you for asking for prayers for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were more I could do. You are such a wonderful, giving person.

      Delete