Friday, October 9, 2009

Update on sis


I have been asked by many for an update on my sister. I find writing about her both therapeutic and at the same time a hard thing to do. I don't want to come to grips with the fact that she is slowly slipping away. She still tries to have her wonderful sense of humor and helps us all find little thing to laugh about.

Sometimes I think if I could only have a good cry, then things would feel better. I am very happy that we got to bring her home. She has a room with huge windows that over look the back yard. she can see the birds, flowers and trees and the little fountain.


I will share the picture that I love so much because it is peaceful. There is nothing as wonderful to me as to watch the sun set over the river. It always has such a quietness to it, bringing all the hectic part of the day to an end. The time of day when you can just relax and let night come so softly.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Nonie, I am glad you are having time with your sister. I continue to pray for you both.

    ReplyDelete