Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

                                                              



1. Do you eat Shushi?
    NO!!  I do not like to even look at it, but the grandkids love it.

2. What kind of bathsoap do you use?
     I use Dove.  They just came out with a limited offer of soap for winter use.  It also smells so good and who doesn't like to smell good.

3. How often do you talk to your Mom?
    Sadly I lost my mom when I was two. 

4. What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
     Fox news,  anything on Foodnetwork, love that chanel.

5. Did you start your Christmas shopping yet?
    I have a few things, mainly I shop right here at home as I love to sew the gifts.  The fun part is making something differents for my family each year.  

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it! I didn't have a chance to do this one. Overwhelemed with projects.
    I wouldn't put sushi in my mouth. I hate the small of uncooked fish of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won a wonderful award!! What a wonderful surprise.

    ReplyDelete