Thursday, December 29, 2011

Decorated Candle Holder

Have you spotted those pieces from chandleiers I am not sure what they are called. They fit under the light. I think they are so pretty, so when I ran across some at the Goodwill store I could not let them just sit there, there was only a couple of them but there had to be something I could do with them.   About the same time I spotted this candle holder sadly there was only one but I bought it anyhow.   Getting home I put the two together added a candle and have what I think is a very pretty candle holder.  The search is on for more pretty candle holders, maybe I can put together a set for a table setting.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what those bits are called either, but they are so pretty! I love your new candlestick. Does it make rainbows when the sun shines on the crystals? Beautiful!
    Genine

    ReplyDelete