Friday, November 30, 2012

Going Visiting ( a tale in blog land)

I have spent more time resting then I care to think about.  Thanks to this 'thing' called a computer I have been able to go visiting and my favorite place to visit is blog land.

I am not sure how I got to sweet nothings but I am so glad I did.  she has filled my days with so much joy and she inspires me to get better and get with the decorating.  Not the far out type of decorating you need a decorator for but just down home, surround yourself with comfort decorating.  I am totally in love with her style.

I feel like I made a new friend, bj is just full of life and so uplifting and positive.   I didn't ask for permission to share any of her pictures so you will just have to go meet her for yourself.  I know you will really be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment