Saturday, March 15, 2014

Betty is better!

YA!!  The last I heard from Betty's daughter is that Betty was up, sitting in a chair.  It also sounded like Betty was in a good mood.  I was really scared when I heard she had pneumonia but it sounds like they have that under control.


Can you tell? I love this lady.
Modeling the dress she made from fabric sent to her from another forum member.  The object of the game is to send someone fabric from your stash, that you have no idea of what to do with the fabric. We call it ugly fabric.   Betty did a wonderful, fun dress.

3 comments:

  1. Both are such great photos of Betty. I am so glad to hear she is doing better. She is such a strong lady in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy too Bunny. I worry about her a lot, she means so much to me.

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! Glad to hear Betty is feeling better. Praise God for answered prayers. Please send her our love.

    ReplyDelete