Sunday, November 29, 2015

Circumstances

                                                         A very Happy Bird

When it comes to circumstances. Do we control them?  Or do they control us?

Right now, I have only to rejoice the circumstances. My Oncologist said I can announce I am officially in clinical remission.  Hubby's five way by pass went very well and he is recovering.  
So I have no reason to feel down but I do.
Since August we have had medical issues and tomorrow hubby faces one more surgery. 

Here it is the Christmas season and although I am reminded Jesus is the reason for the season, circumstances seem to be standing in the way of celebrating the way we always have.
So do I let the circumstance consume me? to swallow me?  or do I chose to deal with it, to make it my friend, to find all the positives of the circumstances.
I will chose to find the positives.  

2 comments:

  1. Great attitude, Nonie. This too shall pass and you'll be a blessing to someone else in similar circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so sorry that I didn't know any of this was going on, Nonie. I've been wallowing in self pity & wrapped up in my own grief for so long, that I've neglected my friends.
    I'm glad things are looking up now. Praying that 2016 will be a MUCH better year for both of you!

    ReplyDelete