Sunday, February 7, 2016

FOR LOUISE, disappearing nine patch

Maybe I should say "Hi Louise".  Hope you were able to find me.  I am Everythingsewing journal now, it helps in finding me.

Back to the topic:
Here is how I am doing my baby quilt, the disappearing nine patch.


            Make a nine patch
This one is not sewn together, to show you
 how you can lay them out;
  Keep in mind the blocks that will be cut apart. Move the blocks around until you are happy. Once you are happy, sew the rows together, to make a nine patch block.  

Your next step with be to cut the patch in quarters.   Sew those quarters back together, to remake your block.


          I didn't want any seams to
           to line up!
     I could spend hours playing with 
        different combinations.

    Missouri Quilt company has an excellent
tutorial on making this quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment