Thursday, February 11, 2016

How do you set the table?

                  Simple setting
I can't remember where I got this picture
but I think the tittle was simple table-setting.  It is very basic yet very pretty
and welcoming.   
I have gotten away from 'setting' the table.
Looking at this picture I an sad that I have not been taking a few seconds to set the table even if there is just two of us.
Do you set the table?
So, I will be using my 'fun' dishes for a meal once in awhile.
                Will have to come up with something for these dishes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nonie, I am afraid I don't set the table most of the time, but sometimes I have to remind myself that even if it's just the husband and myself, we are worth the effort. It always makes me feel good to sit down to a table where I took the extra effort so I need to do it more often. You have such cute dishes, you should use them!

    ReplyDelete