Friday, August 5, 2016

A notion I love

             We love our notions

If you love to sew, you know how much we love our notions.  when we find something new to us and it works better then expected then you know how happy I am.

            This is my almost new quilt and press.
I needed something since beginning to quilt and was not to sure if this would do as expected.

   it is wonderful.  My cutting is so much better when using it.  It also has a real plus

It aids in my smocking.
 
   I can block my piece using the padded side of the board.

 You can see a little burp in the pleating and by using the board I am able to steam that out.   Spray with starch and steam let dry on the board before starting the smocking process.

I purchased mine mail order from Jo-Ann Fabrics.  I am sure other places also carry it.   You will wonder how you lived without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment