Friday, July 14, 2017

FRANNIE PART 2

                     some Frannies are getting done.

Kathy D, has finished her sew along dress.  She even added a doll dress.

 I love her sewing.  She always adds a designer touch, probably because she is a designer.  
Kathy also added a step by step of doing those trickie sleeves.  I was having so much trouble trying to figure out how to reach in a small space and turn right sides together, sew a complete circle and still have it all work.
I can not show you mine yet, although with Kathy's instructions I was able to do the chore.

I will get mine all done and then be brave enough to take a picture.

 
 This is karens dress so far.  It is going to be so pretty when finished.

I hope you are also doing the sew along, and will get your project done and share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment