Sunday, September 17, 2017

WHAT ARE THEY?

                                     While I work on organizing

Almost have the drawer done!  Just not willing to spend $. So I am trying to come up with ideas that don't cost an arm and a leg.  One little organizing tray from Wal-Mart was marked at $14.00.
So, I thought I would ask if any of you know what these are??
                  
                        Have you used them?

 
                    What about this gadget?    
Would love to know, what you think they are and what they are used for???                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. They are for darning socks . . . My grandmother use to use a light bulb for the same purpose. I have no idea about the bottom photo.
    Fun post!
    Happy organizing!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottom picture is a pleater. It is used to make tiny even pleats to smock on.

    ReplyDelete