Thursday, November 30, 2017

GOOD BYE NANCY

                                SO HARD

It is so hard to say goodbye to Nancy Zieman.  She was instructor to so many of us that love sewing.  To me, she was the person that was my inspiration, to keep learning, keep trying that nothing was impossible.  
I could write for hours on what she meant to me.  I will share her goodbye.

 http://www.nancyzieman.com/blog/quilting-2/a-personal-note-from-nancy/

I bet it is hard for you also.  To so many of us, she was the one person we all can relate to.  Nancy is the one we always watched.  I have everyone of her books, some of them are so used they have marked up pages, and to this day sit right by my sewing machine.
So, I guess I will never say goodbye. 

1 comment:

  1. So sad. I wasn’t a consistent watcher, but she was a great teacher. Louise

    ReplyDelete