Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Did you get in on the fad?

Not sure if calling it a fad is the right word.  All of the sudden, these fabric bowls were the hot new thing.  Everyone seemed to have come up with a tutorial, or a pattern for making these.

If made with all cotton fabric, thread and padding, they are supposed to be safe in the microwave, for a limited amount of time.

Actually, I was going to pass.  Then a request from my granddaughter and it was time to make the bowls. I went ahead and bought a pattern, even though there are several free tutorials on line.

I just made a set of these for my son.  They are pretty quick, and certainly a stash buster.

This is the set that went to my granddaughter.  She uses them when he heats food for Madi, my great granddaughter.

How about you?  did you make any of the bowls?  I hear they are still at this years bazzars.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment