Friday, September 4, 2009

I am not sewing but my friends are







As I work my way back to the sewing room, I would like to share what some friends are sewing.






This dress called the MURPHY'S LAW DRESS, is anything but that in my mind. I think it is perfect and so inspiring. The dress was created and sewn by my friend Betty. Betty said, she had trouble with every part of this dress: Thinking the problem might have been from not having ebough fabric to do what she wanted.






I can only say, the dress is adorable and so inspiring to think out of the box.






The fabric is cotton the pattern number is Simplicity 2928. Betty used a quilting tool to space the pintucks on fabric before cutting out the front of the dress;






You might notice the butterfly, which is also a Betty creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment