Saturday, July 24, 2010

Topping it offf

Simplicity 2908 never looked so adorable! Linda S from Bermuda put her own special touches on this fitted bonnet with a wide scalloped brim. Look at how she appliqued repeat of the scallops on the inner brim---What a way to frame a sweet little face!  Don't overlook the sweetheart buttons attaching the ribbon to the brim.  Cuteness personified!
This bonnet matches a darling outfit Linda made for the Karen Faylor Blog:

This bonnet will finish off a picture perfect Savannah for a very lucky little lady.
Thank you Linda for allowing me to share this adorable bonnet.

1 comment:

  1. I made this bonnet last summer for several little ones. I also made the little sundress that goes with it for about 8 little ones. I thought the bonnet was adorable and oh so much fun to make! I love the colors that are in this one.

    ReplyDelete