Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Carla coat

I love sewing doll clothes and my favorite pattern designer for doll clothes is .Genine  Just love, love her patterns.   Genine designed this wonderful coat pattern that you must add to your collection.   It makes up so many different ways I thought I would share a few sewn by members of Everythingsewing..

This mink coat just blows me away. It was sewn by Karen.
The hooded jacket was sewn by Genine. Isn't it darling?  

Front and back version of the Euro Jacket, also sewn by Genine.  The next one is my version of the Euro jacket.  Sam was happy with it.

The pattern offers many more versions,  I think it will keep me busy for quite awhile.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great pattern and goes great with the similar jacket for little girls in "Sewing Clothes Kids Love". It would be a great combo for a special little girl. You did a wonderful job on this, Nonie, and I am sure Sam will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. I wish I had that kind of talent.

    ReplyDelete