Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just Rambling

I have no clue as to why my pictures turned out blurry. I know, there is a lot of things I have no clue about!!  
So here is another invitation for tea.
I like blog land and the blogs that I follow and the friends that follow me and take the time to let me know you are visiting.  So much better then thinking we are talking to ourselves, which probably would not be a bad thing either.
This morning I visited Mamaw's Place,again because I visit there oftenI wanted to more then leave her a comment, I wanted to share what her post meant to me.  Since being told I have the big C, I have no room in my heart for self pity. I want to do as much as I can everyday.  There have been times I have visited her and I am tired just reading what she did on a week-end.  Love, love her attitude of full steam ahead, go for it all.
The more I do it, the better I feel.  So even though you do not know who you touch with your blog or maybe you don't even know the reason the words came to you to share, I want you to know you have made a big difference in my life.
Yup--Go for it, just get up and go even if you don't know right off where you are going.
Bless my blogging friends. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Nonie, your post touched my heart so much. Sometimes when I blog, I think "Who really cares what I have to say or what I am out and about doing?" And then I realize, I care. I don't want to come to the end of my journey with regrets. I want to end it going out down a big slide and screaming "What a ride!" So I carry on and keep doing what I like to do until a day I can't do it any more. I always love when you stop by with your words of encouragement. Praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known Mamaw for several years and she truly does go 90 miles an hour...wears me out!!! ;-) Please know you're in my thoughts and I'm so proud of you for keeping on keeping on!!! God still has some big plans for you!! HOPE you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent a little time catching up with you, I have been out of the loop in the blogging world, not much reading or blogging. Your attitude and outlook are an inspiration to others.

    ReplyDelete