Monday, July 22, 2013

Lot's of Playsuits

With so many baby boys being added to the family, I have been making little boy play suit's.
My favorite go to pattern is "Holly and Hunter"  by Bonnie Blue Designs.  The Holly part of the pattern is a jumper.  I have made ton's of those jumpers.
Now, I am making the Hunter part. I used to make these for my grand babies that are now in their teens, but they were or so cute in their little play suit's.
The fabric for this one has been in my stash just waiting for the right thing to sew.  The lining is from Hobby Lobby.  I love that store!!

 Again, stash fabric, even the lining was fabric from stash.

This one will need to go in the mail, it is a gift.  I know it looks like the button is not right but it really is just fine.  The camera likes to pick up little shadows.With another baby boy due in November, I better get busy and get more of these made.

No comments:

Post a Comment