Sunday, July 21, 2013

Why Everythingsewing??

Why is the blog named  Everythingsewing?  Well, the answer to that question is because I also have a web site called Everythingsewing.
http://www.everythingsewing.net/  I have had the web site since 2004.  Wow! it just doesn't seem like it has been that long.  Seth and Zoe were just babies then, so most of the sewing went for them.
I met so many friends over the years and many remain very close friends to this day.  We share sewing of coarse on the forum,  but I think the most fun is our 'coffee house'.  That is a little place on the forum where we share our lives, where we live, what our other hobbies are, a place where we get to really know each other.
I could go on and on about the forum and I will.  I will share more about it in the future.  I would like to say, that many of my forum friends have also started blogs because they are awesome and love to share.  I will also be sharing those blogs with you. 
So yes,  we will sew here, I will learn more and try new things but it will also be a bit of 'coffee house', where you will get to know me better and I will get to know more about you.
This is one of my favorite summer things--spending time on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment