Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Betty Louise Deck

Betty passed away on her birthday April 5th.
We started emailing each other after she joined Everythingsewing.  If you ever needed to know anything about sewing Betty was the one to ask.
We found we had a lot in common besides our love of sewing.  What fun to find out we both were belly dancer's.  
Among the most important; Laugh often, especially after playing a great practical joke.A little dirt's good for you. Share what you know with others.   Best of all, don't be afraid to try new things.  
I will miss her everyday, I know she is with her wonderful husband Dale. 
I will share some of her sewing tutorials or as we liked to called them  "how to's".

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite pictures of Betty. I would love to see her tutes! I know you miss her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has several tutes on everythingsewing. Check out the home page.

    Thank you Angela, I will miss her more then I thought possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. It is wonderful that you have such great memories of the things you shared.

    ReplyDelete