Monday, April 18, 2011

Coming up for air

Was this quilting thing a good idea?   The classes are fun and confusing also very, very long.  You learn to take big pieces of fabric, cut them into small pieces and sew them all back together, only different. My vision of everyone getting a quilt has changed.  One thing I have found myself doing is thinking how cute that idea would work on a dress for Chloe or Zoe.

2011_0416somesewing0008 Then I walk through again and see these beautiful creations. Inspiration and just plain beautiful fabrics surround you, it’s just a nice place to be.

2011_0416somesewing0007 Aren’t they pretty?   I so admire ladies that can do this kind of work.  So if you are a quilter just know I really admire you, it is a talent a little different then sewing clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment