Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I don't know, but, I am glad I did!

I have been trying to remember where I first heard about the book,  The Nesting Place.

 I am so glad I not only read a review of it someplace but I bought the book.

Something I didn't think I would do at my age. I was thinking the age of discovery was long gone.






 I love her attitude concerning decorating your home.  Perfection is overrated.
          I can get on board with that.

 She also has a blog. the nester.com

she also offers online classes which you can sign up for, those come in my email box but I haven't signed up for those as yet.  she tells you how to start with what you have. 

I do not know her, like I said I am not even sure how I found her but I hope this helps you find her too.   I am so glad I did.
I am thinking you are never to old to want a comfortable home.

2 comments:

  1. Now I may have to check out that book! Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my favorite chapter is how to shop the house. You will enjoy reading this book Kathy.

      Delete