Thursday, April 27, 2017

A NEW CHALLENGE

                                                    The Romper/Bubble challenge

So, On Everythingsewing, I was challenged to sew a bubble/romper.  I am not sure if they are bubbles or rompers or even if it makes a difference.
I had a pattern on hand that I made many years ago, so decided to use that one again.

 Now, it is not without challenges, so it lives up to it's name.  I need bias tape, and, can not find my bias maker.  Was given instructions on how to make your own with out using a tool, but that didn't work out for me.  
If I figure it out I will share the method.  
So the going is slow, but I am back to sewing, and that's a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. I love that pattern, but I've never bought it. I'm going to see how the Taylor bubble does for Ellie.
    I hate you can't find your bias tape maker. I seldom use mine, but I sure love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley. I finally did find one of my bias makers,thank goodness as the pin thing was not working for me.
      Ellie, will be so cute in a bubble, looking forward to seeing what you create.

      Delete