Tuesday, April 11, 2017

ALMOST DONE

                                 THE HOLLY

                          The perfect pattern for working my way back.  I had asked on facebook. which pattern they would chose and Holly won.

                        It basically is an easy pattern.
                        Lending it's self to a lot of decorations.

                                              Even a touch of embroidery.  

 
 
 The dress was not without it's complications for me.
First, I started by not reading directions.  I really don't care how long you have sewn or the number of "Hollys" you have made.  Read your instructions. It will save you so much time.

Now, you probably notice there are no buttons yet.  My theory is, you let the dress season. Then, you practice making buttonholes.   Ugh!  why does buttonhole making seem so hard?

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, Nonie! I love your piping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marmycakes, it has been a long time since I made piping.

    ReplyDelete