Friday, September 3, 2010

I have been tagged

I will do my best to play along.  This is so new to me and I have not been on the blog planet for awhile so here goes.

I am supposed to answer 8 from http://prayersformymom.blog spot.com/I tag 8 others to answer my 8 questions. Now, tagging might be a problem as I do follow blogs but they would not have a clue as to who I am.  Thought this fun though so will try:

Questions posted by Shirley:

1. Why did you start blogging?  I started because I wanted to better expand my sewing world. To show more of what my friends are sewing and to share new things I learn.
2.If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restrictions of cost, where would it be and why?
I would travel down south, I would meet all my sewing friends in person and spend time learning and laughing with them.
3.Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life, If so what.  Yes, Mrs. Stikie-- when I was in high school I lost my mother, actually she was my aunt but had been my mother since I was three. Being a teen-ager I was mad at the world and tried to take that anger out on anything or anyone that came close to me. Mrs.Stikie, took me as her project and helped me deal with my hurt. I will be forever grateful to her.
4.If you could spend the day with a famous person who would it be, and what would you do?
Now, you probably think it would be a great seamstress but, I would love to spend the day with Paula Dean, and have her teach me to sew and also how to laugh like she does.
5.Toilet paper-over or under?  Over, I hate rolling off paper in the middle of the night and not being able to find the end.
6.Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.  I can't think of any right off, I love living with no regrets.
7.Tell about your pets-if any-- That would be Lulu and Joker my two little dogs.  All I can say about them is they sleep a lot and Lulu has to fill the back yard with her toy's.
8.Do you live in a small town or a Large town-- I live in a small town, with not enough fabric stores!

My 8 questions are:
1.If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
2.What is your favorite item to sew?
3.Do you prefer to make your Christmas gifts or buy them?
4.Favorite dinner to make
5.What is the biggest fear in your life, that you have over come?
6.What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
7.What is your favorite holiday?
8.Your favorite sport?

I will tag:
ellie inspired
peachysews
Shirley C
SarraNorris
La sewista
goosegirl
I know that is not 8, but it's the best I can do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment