Friday, September 17, 2010

Now for mine

I followed along with the sew along and this is my creation, modeled by Zoe.  I didn't add the trims or machine embroidery because I was trying to follow the instructions and get those half way right. So, it's pretty plain compared to others.

You can see Lot's of different feliz's, in the gallery at everythingsewing  Just click on gallery, then the general sewing section.  Some really cute ones there.  Those, will give you an idea on how to sew your next feliz.

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! Zoe looks just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Nonie! As always, Zoe is a darling model. That hair is getting LONG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome for me to have a web page, which is good in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin
    Feel free to surf my webpage ... income

    ReplyDelete