Monday, January 21, 2013

Thank you Shirley

Thank you Shirley and here is a rose for you.
Sometimes I don't think we know the people we touch with our blog postings.  So, I thought I would tell Shirley    why her post meant so much to me.
I thought of it as a challenge. Shirley explained her word for the year of 2012 was 'innovative' and she sure has been that this past year.  
She got me to thinking about choosing a word for this year.  Just thinking about choosing a word did a lot for me and my word for 2013 will be  'Accomplish.' 

I need to feel as though I have accomplished something as I have been 'resting' way to long. 
I have goals--and that is to make each grandchild at least one lap quilt.  I think I am going to have to just dive into that project and not worry about it being perfect.

Of coarse I want to continue to sew clothes for the kids. 

So again as I close, thank you Shirley, you can visit her blog HERE.http://prayersformymom.blogspot.com/

 Have a wonderful day

2 comments:

  1. Nonie, those lap quilts are easier than you expect. I would advise starting with larger squares and then try smaller ones after that. There is a tute somewhere on getting perfect points. I'll have to dig it up and send it to you.

    ReplyDelete