Monday, August 14, 2017

APPLE VALLEY SMOCKERS

                                       Small in number

Our group is pretty small right now.  Some didn't show for the meeting, which makes the group even smaller.
We were meeting in a quilt shop but sadly that store went out of business.  So now we meet in a beautiful church in the historic part of town.  Great lighting and with the group we are always inspired to create.

                      Smile for the camera

 We have lots and lots of discussions.

 What ever we do, we have fun.  I so enjoy my time with these gals and love meeting new members.

2 comments:

  1. That's so great to be able to meet with ladies you love being with and enjoying your hobby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shirley, I really feel lost when I have to skip a month. Always feel like I missed something.

      Nonie

      Delete