Wednesday, August 23, 2017

SEWING MEMORIES

                 Just one of many

what are your sewing memories?  I bet you have a ton of them you could share.   when asked to share a sewing memory, it was hard to think of which one to share.
This being back to school time made the choice easy:
This time of year the memory that stands out for me is that of sewing back to school clothes.  I of coarse did that when my kids wee little but was back to sewing school clothes for my daughter when she ended up being a single working mom.  I felt the one thing I could do to help her was to keep the kids clothed. 
So from kindergarten to Jr. high I made their wardrobes.
One year, I was late (by one day) of getting Zoe's outfit made.  Zoe let me know she was not to happy about that!! Not to worry, she had her outfit by the second day.  
               One of a kind, was what Seth always said about his shirts.
 No, I did not always make them matching outfits.

 One of her favorite outfits.

 You can add smocking and still give a big girl feel.

I have ton's more, hope you share some of yours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment