Thursday, August 17, 2017

I MISS MY FRIEND BETTY

I miss Betty so much.  Betty, was my sewing friend who kept me inspired and sewed almost everyday, well into her 80's.
I feel lost without her.  When I had a problem or felt sad I could always go to Betty and she knew just what to say.
Betty, also did a lot of what I call 'how to's' because that's how you make it or do it. 
 This picture was taken all in fun.  On the forum we had held and ugly fabric contest and this is what she made using that fabric.  We had such fun with that pose.

Other things Betty did were creative and if you want to follow the complete instructions then you will find them HERE!

                               Darling bonnet stand


                    These scuffs made by Betty have been
                   a very popular project for our group.

To see even more of Betty's creation, with instructions go 
  HERE!

I fixed the links so they work.
                             

3 comments:

  1. She was a jewel, and I'm still so glad I got to meet her and spend some time talking about sewing in her home. My only regret is that you weren't there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are very lucky to have had such a special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I was planning on using my name even though I must comment as anonymous. Louise

    ReplyDelete