Monday, August 28, 2017

MANY IDEAS

                        So Many Ideas

One question I run into often is-- Can you smock for the older girl?  Yes, you sure can.  You can even smock for adults, smocking does not have to be just about little people or ornaments.  It is a form of embroidery and I know there is a whole lot of embroidery out there in sewing land.
 This pattern is called "Roses for Rachel" and was in a Sew beautiful magazine.
 Zoe, defiantly was not a toddler.  she loved her smocked dresses.

 She loved this smocked top.  Again, perfect for a growing girl.

I have another idea, I will give a gift to the first person that replies to this post, that is also a member of Apple Valley smockers. Well, you missed this one--maybe I will offer a gift in the future.   

No comments:

Post a Comment