Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A little more Disney

Want to make something casual for the trip to Disney Land?   These little outfit will get your creative motor started.   I especially like the trims Jerry used.  She always seems to add rick rack and now I started  finding places to put rick rack.
You could use any A-Line pattern when sewing these dresses.  Martha Pullen has one that is very popular, I like to use the Bonnie Blue Holly pattern.
Another little touch, is the buttons on the Mickie A-Line, they were machine embroidered.  Little touches can make the most casual clothes something very special.

3 comments:

  1. Jerry is so doggone talented. I think we need to call her the RicRac Queen, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with that Bunny. I have been so blessed to be able to share her sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete