I was making a jumper sundress for Chloe from a pattern I had from You Can Make This, I have made the jumper before and didn't have any problems, so I proceeded on. When it came to cutting the strips, I read the amount to cut and the length. As the dress came together, it was looking funny to me, I re-checked, the measurements, why did it look so big. I decided it was just supposed to be long even though the measurments said this was knee length.
After Zoe saw the dress, she wanted one too. So I started one for her, again the strips looked wrong. I even had to get out of bed one night go to the sewing room and read the instructions, something was wrong. Well, after a couple of days and this is so embarrasing, I finally look to the left and there in tiny, tiny print was the size to CUT the strips, the bold number, the one I could see was the finished length of the dress, measured from the shoulder no less.
I was able to recut Zoe's dress but Chloe dress is on it's way to Arizona. I have told my daughter in law to please mail the dress back and I will fix it.