Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My new favorite pattern

I want to share with you my new favorite pattern for Zoe.  It is not very often I find a pattern that I want to make over and over but this Simplicity pattern has so many different variations.  Oh I better share the pattern number it's Simplicity 2677.
I have only made the top version so far, but as you can see, this will be a fun pattern to play with, to change up, to dress up or dress it down. 

Looks good with jeans.



she has been asking for something for valentines day, so I added a pair of pants along with the valentine print.  We will see tonight how it all fits, keep your fingers crossed. Since she outgrew the Bonnie Blue "Jillian pattern I have not found a pants pattern I am happy with. I do have another Jillian on back order and a very special outfit planned but thats a story for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Zoe makes a sweet little Valentine. Love her red outfit and that pattern is darling. I may have to look that up for Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute for sure. Thanks for the info. Zoe is a doll.

    ReplyDelete