Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Friend of the Week

                                                       
My goal is to share with you some of my favorite places.  I will choose one each week that I enjoy.  This week is a new to me blog but has become very important to me.   This lady walks in faith, in fact her post today was one about faith, something I so need to work on.

Her blog is called mama bee's place, hope I wrote that right.   In the short time I have been following her she has taken me down memory lane for some wonderful memories of the past.   She seems to come right through the computer as if she is here with me, it's as if we have known each other for years, even though I do not know her other then from her blog.

I hope you will take a little time to visit her, I am sure you will also end up looking forward to her post each day like meeting up for breakfast prayer to set your day on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment