I have loved getting to know you all a little better and find as lovers of all things creative we have a lot in common.
For even more thoughts on the subject, visit Everthingsewing forum. I still need to post my answer's there too.
1. What really pushes my creative button is being able to create a one of a kind, just special for you garment. The grand kids will be going to Disney and the thought of making their wardrobe for the trip is very exciting.
2. I am so limited where I live that buying on line is what I do the most of. I do know most of the people that I buy from and trust them to sell me something nice. Although Fabric.com gets a lot of my business.
3. I sew in the basement. I have taken over half of the family room so I do have my own space.
4. In this coming year I hope to learn more about machine embroidery.
5. The machine I have been thinking of adding is a cover stitch machine. I love sewing knits so I think I will get a lot of use from it.
Not to be mixed up with sewing--I have already purchased a new stove.