Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Friend of The Week

  She is not only my friend she is my sewing mentor, my go to person when I need help. I have spoken of Betty often and now  it is time for you to meet her.

She is an artist with needle and thread, I am sure there is nothing she can’t do when it comes to sewing.  I have spoken of her often here and now I want you to meet her, she doesn’t have a blog but does share her advice and help with me on this blog.  I will share some of her work with you today and over the coming weeks you will see so much more.

betty jpg

This little dress is my favorite.  Named Victorian Legacy, with delicate little billion roses  and pin tucks on the bodice, repeated above the hem line.victorian legency a 

victorian legency b

victorian legency c

The back, with more tiny pin tucks.

Smocked bishop dress again with bullion roses. 

white baby dress b

Just a small sample of her work, you will see much more.  Tomorrow I have another very special creation by Betty to share with you.

2 comments: